Thursday, January 27, 2005

World Cinema

To rent out great classics of world cinema (European, American, Russian, Far Eastern, Iranian, South American, Indian etc. etc.) try Habitat on Church Street, in the block of shops next to Java City. He has movies that are not easily available in India. To become a member, you have to pay Rs.2000 as refundable deposit - well worth it, from my experience.

You can also buy movie vcds and dvds there. He also has a great collection of music cds/dvds of individual artistes etc, many of which I have not found in Planet M or Music World.

Phone: 255-86886

Habitat is open from 12.30 to 8.30 PM all days except Sundays.

1 Comments:

Blogger Vijayalaxmi Hegde said...

hi, Mischelle led me to your blog. I think it's a good idea. I have you live bookmarked!

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home